Payments with Credit Card
Where products are purchased using a credit card, the transaction may be performed via the PayPal secure server or another secure server as chosen by FiloBlu. Under no circumstances and at no stage of the transaction shall FiloBlu be able to access the Client's credit card details, which shall be transmitted through a secure connection directly to the banking institute that manages the transaction. No electronic record of said details shall be held by FiloBlu and therefore under no circumstances shall FiloBlu be held liable for any fraudulent and unauthorised use of credit cards by third parties at the time of payment.
Payments with Bank transfer (only for European countires)
In case of purchase by bank transfer, the bank details for payment will be displayed.
The goods will be dispatched once the payment has been received by the bank.
Klarna payments (only for Italy, France, Germany, Spain)
It is a payment service that allows you to divide the cost of your purchase on our site into 3 equal payments.
Find here all the information about the deferred payment option and how to use it online
- Check your PayPal account and make sure that the payment cards linked to it are up to date and that the account balance is sufficient.
- Make sure your PayPal account is verified via PayPal app.
- Do not leave the page before completing the check-out process.
- Check that the transaction page has not expired.
In these cases please contact PayPal for more detailed questions regarding your PayPal account.
Why was my payment refused?
The payment may fail due to the following reasons:
- The data does not match. Please check your credit or debit card details and verify that the billing address matches the one associated with your card.
- The card is not authorised for international payments. Please note that our Bank's head office is in Amsterdam, so you will need to make the transaction with an authorised circuit.
- Your card has reached its limit for Internet payments. Check that the limit imposed on your credit or debit card does not prevent you from charging the payment due.
- The transaction page has expired.